Welcome to One-Stop Shopping
The Campus Center Events Office is designed to provide one-stop shopping for meeting rooms and event space in the Campus Center / Student Union Complex. The Events Office also handles all Catering orders and Dining Commons meal orders. When you contact the Events Office, our staff will guide you to the individuals who can best meet your needs.
If you already know what you’d like, please choose from the following options:
- To reserve a room for your on-campus group or department, click here.
- To make a reservation for a catered function, ask for one of our dining sales reps at 413.577.8200, or send an email.
- To order Dining Commons meals, ask for one of our dining sales reps at 413.577.8200, or send an email.
- To reserve space for an event that requires multiple meeting rooms, or if you represent an off-campus group, please contact one of our conference sales reps at 413.577.8200 or visit them online.
If you require further support, please email or call the Events Office at 413.577.8200. Our event assistants are available weekdays from 8:00 AM until 5:00 PM, and would be happy to help you.
UMass Catering offers an extensive selection of menus to meet
the needs of your group. Services range from coffee breaks
to outdoor barbecues to formal receptions and banquets in
one of our private dining rooms overlooking the campus. Choose
from one of our standard menus, or work with our catering
sales coordinators to customize a menu that is just right for
Catering Sales Office
or call the sales office at 413-577-8200
With thirty-six meeting rooms and two spacious auditoriums, the
Campus Center / Student Union Complex can accommodate a variety
of meeting room needs. Whether your on-campus group or department requires a theater
style room set, classroom style, or a unique arrangement of
tables and chairs, the room set-up. can be customized to meet
your needs. Our comprehensive audio-visual department is staffed
by experienced technicians who will be glad to fulfill your
Contact us at: 413-577-8200
General Guides for Function Room Usage
- Smoking is not permitted in the Campus Center/ Student Union.
- Candles are not permitted in the Campus Center/ Student Union (except when used by UMass Catering).
- Facilities Services staff will set-up rooms according to your instructions
(excluding permanently set rooms).
- It is necessary that all food, beverages and refreshments be
purchased through UMass Catering, or Dining Services.
- Room reservations may not be transferred to another party.
- Organizations are expected to comply with appropriate University policies.
The complete Campus Center / Student
Union Facilities Use Policy is available here: