This photo gallery requires the Flash Player plugin and a web browser with JavaScript enabled.

Frequently Asked Questions

Q: When are paychecks issued?
A: Every two weeks. Click here for the pay schedule.

Q: Where do I pickup my check / direct deposit advice?
A: Most employees pick up checks in the department where they work. The only exceptions are food service employees in the Campus Center and student employees in Concessions; these checks are held in our office, room 810 Campus Center.

Q: How do I sign up for Direct Deposit?
A: Fill out this form and bring it to our office in room 810 Campus Center or to the Campus Human Resources Office, room 325 Whitmore. If you will be depositing into your checking account please attach a voided check to the form.

Q: I have lost or destroyed my paycheck, how do I get a replacement?
A: First, you should sign up for Direct Deposit. Second you should come to room 810 Campus Center and we will request a Stop Payment from the Treasurer’s Office. A new check will be issued and we will call you as soon as we receive the new check. This process can take up to two weeks to complete.

Q: I had Alternative Retirement (OBRA) taken out of my paycheck. I no longer work at the University, how do I get my money from ING?
A: First you need to call Emilia Garcia in Whitmore at 413.545.6110 and ask her to fax your termination information to ING. About a week after you call Emilia, call ING at 1.800.584.6001. ING will send you paperwork to complete and return to them.